The Story of Esther | Esther 1-6
To teach children about an incredible woman named Esther and how God used her to protect his people.
Dear God, thank You for always being there to help us. Help us to be like You and help others when they need it. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
Esther 4:14 (NLT)
14 If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “Perhaps you” - Put your hands up and shrug your shoulders.
● “Were made queen” - Lower your hands on your head as if placing a crown.
● “For such a time” - Point one finger to your wrist.
● “As this” - Point both fingers to the ground and stomp your foot.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. Who was Esther? (A Queen.)
2. What do Queen’s wear? (A crown!)
3. Who was Haman? (A bad guy)
4. What did Haman try to do? (Hurt God’s people)
5. Who was Mordecai? (Esther’s Uncle)
6. What did Mordecai do? (He helped Esther be brave!)
Dear God, thank You for always being there to help us. Help us to be courageous and help others when they are in need! In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
The Story of Esther Preschool Coloring Pages
The Story of Esther Preschool Dot to Dot
The Story of Esther Preschool Letter Coloring
The Story of Esther Preschool Mazes
The Story of Esther Preschool Word Picture Match