God Our Father | Matthew 6: 5-15
To teach that God is our loving Father and that, through prayer, we can get to know our Father better and better.
Dear God, thank You for being our good and loving Father. Teach us to come to You in prayer to ask for help, to give thanks, and to give You worship. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
Matthew 6:8 (NLT)
8 Don’t be like them, for your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him!
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “Your Father” - Point to the sky.
● “Knows exactly” - Touch your temples knowingly.
● “What you need” - Stick your thumbs up and then point to your chest.
● “Even before” - Lift your hands and shrug your shoulders in amazement.
● “You ask him” - Touch your hands to your mouth and then move them outward.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. Who is God? (God is our Father.)
2. What is prayer (Prayer is when we talk to God our Father.)
3. What should we talk to him about? (Everything!)
4. Like what? (We can ask him for help!)
5. What else? (We can give him thanks!)
6. What else? (We can give him praise!)
Dear God, thank You for the gift of prayer. We love that we can ask You anything in prayer, and we love that You always hear our prayers! In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Matthew 6 God Our Father Preschool Coloring Pages
Matthew 6 God Our Father Preschool Dot to Dot
Matthew 6 God Our Father Preschool Letter Coloring
Matthew 6 God Our Father Preschool Mazes
Matthew 6 God Our Father Preschool Word Picture Match