The Fall | Genesis 3
To teach children about the bad choice of sin and how this bad choice brought hurt and sadness to God’s perfect world.
Dear God, today we are going to look at a story about a bad choice and a sad day. We thank You so much that Jesus came to help us with our bad choices. Thank You that when we believe in Him, He can change sad hearts into glad hearts! In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
Romans 3:23 (NIV)
23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “For all” - Spread your arms wide apart.
● “Have sinned” - Start with your thumbs up, and then turn them down and frown.
● “And fall short” - While standing up, drop down into a squat or go to your knees.
● “Of the glory of God” - Jump up, and raise your arms to the sky.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. God created a perfect world. (That’s good news!)
2. God created Adam and Eve. (That’s good news!)
3. Adam and Eve made a bad choice. (That’s bad news.)
4. They disobeyed God. (That’s bad news.)
5. We have disobeyed God just like Adam and Eve. (That’s bad news.)
6. God sent his son Jesus. (That’s good news!)
7. Jesus died for our sins. (That’s good news!)
8. If we believe in Jesus, we can live with God forever. (That’s great news!!!)
Dear God, all of us make bad choices and disobey You, but You love us so much that You sent Your Son to help us. He died for our sins, and, when we believe in Him, we can live with You forever. Thank You for loving us and being so good to us. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Genesis 3 The Fall Preschool Coloring Pages
Genesis 3 The Fall Preschool Dot to Dot
Genesis 3 The Fall Preschool Letter Coloring
Genesis 3 The Fall Preschool Mazes
Genesis 3 The Fall Preschool Word Picture Match